VOTE FOR WCRMS
Latest NFIR/WCRMS Reference to Board/WCR Headquarter
- NFIR PNM AGENDA
- 209th Working Committee Meeting of the National Federation of Indian Railwaymen (NFIR).
- Meeting of the Central Office Bearers of NFIR on 30th May,2013 (Thursday) at New Delhi.
- Anomalies arising out of implementation of MACP Scheme - Stepping up of Pay of Senior incumbents at par with unior incumbents - Item No.8 of the minutes of meeting held on 27/07/2012 at North Block, New Delhi.
- Deployment of Escorting Staff on mail/express trains.
- Allotment of higher pay scales of Railway Accounts Staff with retrospective effect.
- Setting up of Rail Coach Factory at Rae Bareli - requirement of staff.
- Bring system changes in the Railways - Press Note
- Important issues raised by the General Secretary/NFIR with the Hon'ble Minister for Railways and the Member Staff, Railway Board.
- Engagement of Homeopathic Doctors in the Railway Hospitals having five years Degree.
Latest Board Letters / Orders
- Recognized Senior National Bridge Championship for incentive and recruitment purposes - clarification
- Revision of minimum rates of wages and variable dearness allowance.
- Expeditious finalization of Action Taken Notes (ATNs) on Audit Paras of C&AG Reports and recommendations of PAC Reports.
- Recognition of qualification of Prathama Examination conducted by Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad.
- Revision of 1/3rd commuted portion of pension in respect of Government Servants who had drawn lumpsum payment on absorption in Central Public Sector Undertakings/Central Autonomous Bodies - Stepping up of notional full pension w.e.f.24.09.2012.
- Secret Ballot Election Committee for recognition of Unions - Format for reporting election outcome.
- Fixation of pay of disabled/medically unfit running staff on being appointed against alternative (stationary)posts in revised (6thCPC) pay structure.
- RESULT OF SECRET BALLOT ELECTIONS FOR UNIONS' RECOGNITION.
- Recognized National Sports Federation for the Hockey - Clarification
- Enhancement in the rate of Risk Allowance in respect of eligible unskilled staff on the railways in accordance with DOP&T's guidelines